Monday, December 31, 2007

SANTA CAME!

Wyatt was the first to wake up Christmas morning, followed by mom waking up to get him and change his diaper, Cohen must have heard us so he was the next to wake up, then Cohen woke up Byron and mommy told the boys to go wake up their dad. Once everyone was awake we went into the family room to check out if Santa had come.The boys were very good this year, so SANTA came and left some toys for them. They were SO EXCITED! Byron and Cohen got exactly what they had asked for. Byron got a excavator and Cohen got a train track set. Wyatt got a firetruck that he can sit and ride on, it plays music so he loves it!

3 comments:

Kristal said...

Sheree! I love it! I just went through and read the whole thing. Trevor's office looks pretty sweet. We've told a few friends to look up Atlas Chiropractic. I think my neice was supposed to come in too. We need to come down and check it all out...and your sweet new house. WE keep switching houses...we're stinking renting again...but looking to build soon. K, and Wyatt is the cutest baby EVER!!! He's adorable, and looks like he's a constant smiler like your other two...lucky. Jaden has turned into a grouchy teenager...it's driving me nuts!!!! ANyway, come up and visit sometime!

Harshes said...

Hey mama, just want to say hi! You guys look like you are doing great! Where is your office? Brandon and I are in Scottsdale. You make beautiful babies! Tell Keri I say hi too.

January

Becky said...

Hey Sheree!! I went private on my blog, send me an email so can I send you an invite... daysegrl@cox.net