Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Trevors Office





Trevor's office has been open for almost 2 months now. I just wanted to post some pictures so everyone can see what it looks like. I think that the office is awesome. I am so proud of Trevor and all that he has accomplished. He's great!

4 comments:

John and Jada McFarlane said...

It looks awesome! I want to check out in person before I leave. Congrats Dr. Ferguson on your very own practice.

Mark and Kristi said...

Your family pictures are so cute. Trevor's office looks great and I know Mark is jealous! I am excited you have a blog so we can keep in touch while we are still in Texas!

Jenny Preece Schomaker said...

your office looks great! CONGRATS! Feel free to add me to your list of freinds :) Jenny

Becky said...

Is this in Mesa?? It looks like an office near my house.