Thursday, January 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Skyler!

Happy Birthday Skyler!

We love you to the moon and back,

Byron Cohen and Wyatt

7 comments:

Kristal said...

That is the cutest thing I"VE EVER SEEN! I love Cohen's little blowing out the candles simulation at the end. And Wyatt is a genius baby to be playing drums already. So cute! WE miss Byron...come visi us!

Becky said...

Sheree--
Thanks for the post, how fun to hear from you! It's been a long time. I knew you had a boy and one on the way a while back, but I had no idea about a 3rd! WOW!! We really got started late. Did you see my sister's blog?? She has a baby now too. Tell Dahnn 'hi'! I miss her. Is she still in Mesa? And with Glenn? How are your parents?

AshandNate said...

Hey babe...okay now you can add me as a "Blogging Friend" and we can be oh-so on top of each others lives now. Your boys were so cute...we need one of those in the Leavitt Family. Maybe next year...ha-ha. I had a blast the other day and I'm serious about that recipe. I have dreams about how good that pasta was.

Heidi said...

SO CUTE! Your boys are adorable! I'm glad you have entered to the blogging world. It's easier to keep in touch. ;) We will definitely have to get together again. We might be moving on the east side of town pretty soon, so it'll be much easier. Take care.
Heidi ;)

Sarah Hawkins said...

Ya! I found you off Brooke's. Your kids are so cute! I love that Byron and Brady are in the same preschool class!

Tiffany said...

Hey!! So Ash spilled the beans and let us know that you had a blog which I am glad about, so now we can hopefuly keep in touch a little better. We really do need to get together sometime. I want to see Moe too, I havent seen her in forever! Does she have a blog?! Well your little MONKEYS are just too cute!

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

Okay wait just a minute...how come I NEVER knew you had 3 boys??? Second- why can't I stop starring at them here?? My jaw is completely dropped right now at how adorable these little boys are. Sheree- what the heck girl- have you REALLY had a blog this long and not let me know about it?? I'm seriously dying. okay wht the heck- are you guys in mesa or what? I'm so lost and wnat to know what the heck is going on with you guys!!!