Wyatt and I were in the family room when Trevor came in to say bye this morning. As soon as Trevor went out the door Wyatt crawled over to the window (next to the front door) and was crying for his daddy. He can stand up perfectly and hold onto the windowsill. He watched and cried as his daddy left to go to work. I was surprised because it was the first time he had ever done this, so I hurried and got the camera to snap a pic.
Friday, February 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
That's so sweet. It makes dad feel good...too bad he missed it!!
Your boys are so freakin cute. i'm so glad i'm a blogger now so i can be updated on you guys! i hope everything is going good and trevor looks like such an adult in his office. =)
Post a Comment