Sunday, March 9, 2008

Aunt Chilada's With Papa Don

Papa Don came into town and took the boys and I out to lunch. He wanted to take us to this Mexican Resturant called Aunt Chilada's that is out in Tempe. He thought it would be perfect for the boys because they could play outside where there is lots of water and ducks and birds. So we took the kind of far drive out there and when we asked to be seated outside they informed us that the patio was closed. My dad and his few words and "persuassion" with the manager landed us the perfect spot on the patio next to the water and ducks and birds. It really was crazy that they weren't seating people out on the patio on such a beautiful day. We really enjoyed our lunch and the kids had a fun time just like Papa Don wanted them too!

























1 comment:

Becky said...

How fun to see your dad, he hasn't changed much since I last saw him (not in this pic anyhow). I LOVE Aunt Chilada's, my kids do too!!