(Oh and for some reason I only have a close up shot of Cohen with his Fireman Hat, that was a little crazy of me!)
Sunday, March 9, 2008
Byron's Fire Station Field Trip
Byron had his Fire Station Field Trip a couple weeks ago. Cohen got to be a big preschool boy and tag along also! The Fire Station was a perfect Field Trip for the boys, like all boys their ages' they are obsessed with Fire Trucks. Wait... did I say Fire Truck, we didn't get to see a Fire Truck (Of course as soon as the Fire Truck was pulling up it got called on another call.) The kids we a little disappointed but they learned that it was more important for the firemen to go help the people than be at the Fire Station just so that the kids could see the Fire Truck. They actually took the news a whole lot better than I expected them too.
(Oh and for some reason I only have a close up shot of Cohen with his Fireman Hat, that was a little crazy of me!)

(Oh and for some reason I only have a close up shot of Cohen with his Fireman Hat, that was a little crazy of me!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment