Thursday, March 27, 2008

Easter Morning

The Easter Bunny came to our house and left a basket full of goodies! The boys had fun looking though their baskets, eating candy and hunting for the eggs the Easter Bunny left them!




5 comments:

Annie said...

Besides the cute children I loved your wall of clocks!!

Becky said...

We have those same puppy jammies..so cute!!!

Mark and Kristi said...

Your boys are so cute! I can't believe Wyatt is going to be one soon! We need to make sure to get together when we are there at the end of April.

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

That was so much fun catching up on the last 2-3 months of your life. I can't get enough of your life with all of these boys. Isn't it a dream?? Okay not pleasant at all times...but seriously- why are boys so FREAKING halarious? Esp yours! They are 100% BOY. Oh what a blast Sheree.
HOW ARE YOU DOING?? I think about you periodically. It's weird to think our 10 year reunion will be here before we know it. WEIRD, HUH?? And I HOPE that won't be what gets us to finally see each other! Bring your boys over to swim. Seriously, Monday-wed-Friday we usually get in. PLEASE COME OVER and we'll do nothing but get talk, get tan and watch the kids play.
Hope all is well.

Sheree said...

I am so bad at responding to comments. Brooke I just saw yours today 4/13. It was great to hear from you. We should definetly get together sometime. I ran into your sister in law Kristal at the San Tan Mall a couple months ago and she called me to go to the last movie night but my husbands extended family was in town. It would be fun to get the kids together and go swimming. I'll call you. Thanks for the invite, I am so out of the friend crowd right now, I should be back into it we have been back in AZ for almost a year now, but living out in Queen Creek still seems so far away. We will be moving to Gilbert in July so that will make it a lot better. Talk to you soon.