Sunday, March 9, 2008

Just how many licks does it take to get to the Tootsie Roll center of a Tootsie Pop?




This is the story of Wyatt Ferguson
enjoying his licks to get to the
Tootsie Roll center of his
Tootsie Pop !







How did Wyatt get a hold of this Tootsie Pop? Is the question I am sure you all are wondering.
Well mom of course thought it would be a good idea to give Wyatt a little lick of her VERY OWN
Tootsie Pop. A little lick turned into a few licks, then getting to hold the sucker for a second,
then it finally turned into Wyatt over taking my sucker and slobbering all over it!
















I didn't dare take it away and you can see why!
















Instead I took him straight to the bath tub to let him finish HIS VERY OWN TOOTSIE POP!















Hey, that's not your Tootsie Pop!! Okay that was bad of me to include
this one, but how funny is that. I couldn't leave that part of the story out!







FYI: It takes 252 licks to get to the Tootsie Roll center of a Tootsie Pop, according to a group of engineering students at Purdue University.

3 comments:

Annie said...

That is the all time cutest post ever!

Mark and Kristi said...

How funny! I was cracking up with that bath tub picture! I can't believe how big he is getting.

Becky said...

OH boy!! My boys do the same thing in the tub...what is the fetish with that thing!!! GEEEEEZ!